Are You and Your Partner Not Communicating?
Ideal Marital Communication and a Loving Relationship
Every good marriage and quality relationship will have some key ingredients weaved inside of the union. A solid relationship is going to be filled with serenity and will be a safe shield from a turbulent world. A loving relationship is going to feel like a large eternal embrace. It is going to foster compassion, empathy and a hello kiss can be counted on. A loving relationship will feel real and valid. There will be no mind games involved. An ideal partnership will involve two people who yearn to be together because it feels great. Communication is referring to nonverbal and verbal expression.There will be good communication that includes the following:
* each person will be considerate and will feel comfortable verbalizing their needs and concerns
* if troubled moments arise, positive thoughts will be conveyed to one another and feelings will be expressed in an appropriate manner
* goals will honestly be expressed in order to maintain the marital connection
* a large dose of respect for one another
* nurturing and thoughtful moments
* a flowing river of honest expression
* two active and engaged individuals
* supportive expressions of encouragement
* more ingredients for each unique pair
Keep in mind that communication is the cement that will hold a relationship together. If it breaks down, the relationship may crumble into many pieces.
The Signs: Not Communicating Effectively
If one of the pair in a relationship begins to notice some signs of poor communication, it is time to brush up on some communication skills and save your relationship. It is important for every couple to understand the vital necessity of good communication. The following signs will alert any couple that they are heading toward a communication breakdown:
* an ongoing withdrawal from each other. This may include added eye rolling due to irritation
* an increase of squabbles and frequent complaining
* unfair fighting and ongoing arguments that do not get resolved
* common fights turn into a out of control screaming sessions (every couple will fight during their marriage)
* guessing games start to be played instead of honest talking
* a drop in self-worth and self-respect
* added confusion
* feeling of loneliness
Keep in mind, many couples tend to need some type of communication boosts within their relationship. Breakdowns, in communication, happen for many different reasons. A wise couple will strive to keep their relationship and obtain professional help before throwing in the towel on a person they fell in love with.It is not always smart to bail out when signs of trouble hit because many relationships are worth saving. It is rare to completely abolish the love felt between a couple. A communication breakdown may feel like love has been abandoned. Communication can be restored and loving feelings can emerge again with quality solutions and skilled professionals in place. A communication barrier can be viewed as a challenge worth repairing.Are you and your partner not communicating? If you answered “yes” Christian counseling in Austin TX can help restore your communication and get your relationship back on track. Relationships can be repaired.
Professionals: How they can Help
Christian counseling in Austin TX can be very helpful to assist you and your partner to reinforce the solid relationship that you both enjoyed. Quality counseling from qualified professionals can offer your relationship the following benefits:
* assist with clarification in terms of feelings about the relationship as a whole
* help with the resolution of any roadblocks that fuel agitation
* deepen the intimacy and create a strong connection
* foster self-awareness and resolve neglected issues
Couples can grow further in love with each other while strengthening their relationship with quality counseling. Fix the communication problem and enjoy a healthy and loving relationship again. It’s never too late when willing couples take action.