Mosque Carpets- types and benefits
When choosing a carpet, affordability and durability are the most important considerations. The type of yarn used to weave the carpet and the amount of traffic it receives affect its durability.
The weight of the pile, or the density of the weavings per square meter, is one of the primary determinants of a carpet’s quality. The quality, use, and durability of a carpet are all greatly influenced by its pile density. The most significant factor in determining the cost of carpet is the quality of the yarn.
Mosque Carpets Yarn Types
There are three distinct types of yarn utilized in mosque carpets. They are: Types of yarn made of wool, acrylic, and polypropylene
- Wool Mosque Carpet
Wool carpets are the most popular models for carpet yarns. They are soft and long-lasting. They cost more than other kinds of carpets, but they are easy to keep clean. Wool mosque carpets are also flame-resistant and acoustical. In addition, because they are resistant to the pressures exerted by the feet and knees, you can use them for a long time without seeing the pattern become distorted.
- Acrylic Mosque Carpets
Acrylic is a fine, opulent yarn that is used in a lot of carpets to ensure vivid colors and good resistance to stains. Acrylic is the closest type of synthetic yarn to wool in terms of appearance and texture. It has many of the same characteristics as wool carpet but costs less. Acrylic mosque carpet is impervious to dirt and stains. It requires less maintenance than wool carpet. Acrylic carpet has vivid colors that do not fade in sunlight.
- Polypropylene Mosque Carpet
The cost of polypropylene mosque carpet is less expensive than that of acrylic carpet and wool carpet. Due to its ease of cleaning and stain resistance, it is frequently utilized in mosques. Its colors last longer than those of other synthetic yarns. Polypropylene mosque carpet is favored by many when cheaper carpets are needed to cover a mosque.
Advantages of Prayer Carpet
- When the prayer carpet roll is used, worshipers can quickly identify the qibla’s direction.
- Masjid carpet rolls with a consistent and integrated design add beauty to the mosque’s interior.
- The rows of worshippers are given a special order and coordination by the different kinds of mosque carpets, which have designs in the shape of mihrabs.
- The capacity of a roll of masjid carpet to completely cover the mosque or prayer hall’s interior is four.
- Mosques do not require side rugs to fill in the gaps because prayer carpet rolls can be produced in any shape or size.
- The mihrab carpets will be quickly and easily repaired in the event of damage. So that only one mihrab carpet can be fixed, replaced, or both. However, in the event of harm to the exemplary machine-woven cover, the entire 9 or 12-meter cover should be supplanted.
- The masjid carpet roll comes in a variety of designs and colors, and the design can be chosen based on the color of the mosque’s interior decor.